Is your startup ready?
We're offering you the opportunity to grow. It is all up to you.
We are setting up a virtual online pitch competition to offer opportunities to visionary tech entrepreneurs. Our primary objective is to offer tech startups the opportunity to pitch in front of a global audience. This pitch competition will look to add value to you as applicant, whether you make it to become one of the finalist or not. Through our pitch competition, we would like to focus on offering your startup, the following three pillars for your startup:
How far along are you?
Through this pitch competition we will help you get setup, whether you win or lose.
Here's an overview of what makes this competition so different from what you're used to:
Here's what you can expect
We'd like to offer something to every applicant to help them with their startup. Here's why we think that we can offer the very best to your startup:
Here's their primary skillset.
There's even more!
Just for you, we've gathered some specific resources that might be useful.
Applying to a pitch competition, rarely gives any guarantee that you'll receive anything from it. We'd like to be different in that regard and offer the following:
€400 per team
- *Growth hacking worksheet - to help improve your marketing and sales
- *Prototyping worksheet and session - helping to consistently improve your prototype with a one-on-one session and worksheet
- *Pitch deck review - a checklist to help improve your pitch deck
- *Investor readiness session - a one-on-one session to get your startup ready to raise funds
- *Organizational canvas - a canvas that can help your organization get clarity on the people and the culture of your business
- *White paper on how to hire your first team members and how to best avoid risks
It is THAT special
Since the entire event will be held online, including the grand finale, everyone gets the opportunity to get in front of investors. The entire event will be streamed through Facebook, Youtube and even LinkedIn, the pre-selection lead up and finale. Your startup will literally be placed in front of thousands of people, our network of investors, accelerators and others that can add value to your startup.
The Grand Finale Is On August 30th 2019
The grand finale will be live streamed through LinkedIn, YouTube and Facebook. Will you be ready to take the stage?
For selecting the finalists, we've got three main criteria that we look for:
popularity votes from the audience, scalability of the startup, profitability and revenue options
- *Growth hacking worksheet
- *3 One-on-one growth hacking sessions for business growth
- *Prototyping worksheet
- *Pitch deck review
- *One-on-one investor readiness session
- *One-on-one investment strategy session (including introduction to investors)
No need to stress
There's a prize for everyone
If you haven't been selected as finalist, you will still get a prize from us. This will be on top of everything that you've already received as a applicant. The details of this will be sent to you when the finalists are announced.
We're here to help
Want to partner with us?
In case you'd like to partner with us our advertise your services through us, please let us know. By sending a message to our contact page, with the subject "Pitch partner option".